Hurry Up and WAIT!

I'm not very good at waiting. Maybe none if us are. The problem with waiting is that it takes all my power away. There is nothing I can do. Nothing. Just wait. I like to do something about my circumstances. Take action. Or at the very least, make plans to take action. Prepare to take action, you know, right after my nap.

At the moment, there is a whole lot of waiting going on. We wait to find out if we will get any assistance for our businesses. We wait to find out if we will get any personal financial help for our family. We wait to see how bad business will get. We wait to see how long the waiting will last. And we can't do anything about any of it. It has all been strategically removed from our control. If my business fails because of my bad decisions, that sucks but I can move on from that. But right now, there is no way to move on. Hard to get a job. Hard to start something new. Hard to shore up our business no matter how hard we work, and we are working hard.

So, we wait. And I imagine, you are waiting, too. We should probably collectively do some meditating so we can be all Zen about this lack of control.

Namaste.